Hydro-Force™ SX-15™ Hard Surface Cleaning Tool
BUILT FOR SPEED. BUILT TO LAST.
LEAVE THE COMPETITION BEHIND!
Make quick work out of any job with the industry's most advanced hard surface tool.
- Industry-leading 15" cleaning path allows you to clean 25% faster than 12" models
- Aerodynamically-engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-15 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models
- Tool-less design makes changing the boots a breeze! EZ-LOC™ boot uses no screws or pop rivets, simply release three locking levers to change your boot on the fly!
- Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly
- Low profile allows the unit to fit under toe kicks
- Easy access inline filter makes cleaning the filter a snap
- Quality components will handle operating pressures from 700 to 3,000 PSI so you can blast away oily deposits
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more
- Handles are spaced shoulder-width and allow you to use side-to-side or front-to-back cleaning strokes
- Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor
- Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights
"So far so good, all the performance of the best competitor but easier to move around due to a better vacuum break. No need for a 1.5 adaptor cuff is nice as is the very easy (no tools!) to remove brush ring. BP did their homework and get an "A" from me!" --Mike P.,
"The SX-15 is awesome!!! It has better extraction - the deck fits under cabinets - it's larger and cleans faster - not having to adapt from 2" to 1.5" is a real time saver - no tools to change between the hard boot and the brush is another time saver and really easy. We did a side-by-side comparison and the SX-15 blew the competition away! The SX-15 had:
- Better pickup
- Cleaned better
- Extracted more water
- Cleaned the same size area in 1/2 the time
--Ryan Ririe - Owner; Blue Diamond Premium Cleaning and Restoration, Woods Cross, UT
This video illustrates the decrease in dry time achieved with the new SX-15. Two versions of the 15" Turbo tile tool were used as a comparison; one with the standard 1501 jets it is sold with, and one with the 0502 jets used on the SX-15. This was done to make a more accurate comparison between the two tools. The 0502 is a smaller angle jet than the 1501 which increases the pressure and cleaning power. The 0502 also puts down twice as much water which improves your rinsing capability.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
AW105 & Bathroom and Break Room Cleaning
Video demonstrating the advantages of using an SX-15 in a comm...
AW105 SX-15 Dry Time Comparisons
This video demonstrates that the SX-15 leaves less water on th...
AW105 SX-15 from Hydro-Force
A short video demonstrating the new Hydro-Force SX-15.
AW104 & AW105 SX12 SX15